I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Monday 16 May 2011

it suppose to feel hate . . but ?

actually , in this picture is kacang . .
im really really really so hot n hate with him . .
coz  . .
dont know r . .
but when i meet  with him , i feel like i like him . .
oh omg . .
i dont know what to say . .
but , i will try to secret it . .

but , izzati , when u have read this update , please dont tell nadya or anybody . .
please . . promise . .

im sure that my feel have change . .
i love him very much . .
i dont know why . .
but untill when i want to secret it ?

im feel so hurt when nadya tell me that kacang when out with another girl. .
i know that he is playboy . .

but he had promise with me that he will take care me when i went out with him to the hospital . .
but now ?
when meet , just like he dont know me . .
so sad maa . .
im so stupid . .
arghhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment